AP TS ECET Counselling 2017 date
AP ECET Counselling date, ECET 2017 Counselling Notification, ECET Seat allotment, http://www.apecet.org/, TS ECET Counselling date
Hey guys what’s up here is a great news for all those applicants who are eagerly searching for ECET 2017 Application form, as per the recent news resources ECET Application form 2017 has been released officially those applicants who want’ to fill application form they can apply for this application form before the last date.
About ECET Exam
ECET counselling 2017 notification, dates, centers: JNTU, AP and Telangana State Council of Higher Education always directing Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) once in a year for candidates who desire to get admission for B.Sc (Mathematics), B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.E/ and stream. Exam for Engineering Common Entrance Test has been profitably conducted on May 12th 2017, at various places of India.
Now the result has been out and now applicants are searching for the ECET counselling 2017 notification, dates, and centers results. ECET 2017 counseling notification has been issued and same has been transferred on the certified web portal of JNTU.
AP and Telangana State Council of Higher Education conduct ECET Exam across the country for those candidates who’re seeking admission in undergraduate engineering programmers. For more details about ECET Counselling Schedule such as Schedule Dates, Selection Process, Counseling Procedure etc, you may need to go through this page
ECET 2017 Important Dates
The ECET 2017 Application form has been already released on the official website on 12th March 2017 on their main website, in order to take admission into ECET course, 2017 to 2018 session participants have to fill their application form. As you all know that ECET will release this application form every year and now the time has come organization has uploaded all the eligibility criteria on their official website.
ECET Application form 2017 exam date
Exam Organizing Committee: – ECET
ECET Exam date 2017: – update soon
Type of information updated here: – ECET Application form 2017
ECET Selection Process Details
Those applicants who have completed his/her 10+2 or higher Secondary class from any recognized board or its equivalent board they are eligible to apply for these admission seats.
Applicant’s age should not be greater than 28 years.
Those applicants who are applying for both Courses ECET General they will have to pay Rs 450 and those applicants who are applying for only Solitary Course BSTC General or Sanskrit they will have to pay Rs 350.
Required Documents for AP ECET Certificate Verification 2017:
- AP ECET 2017 Hall Ticket copy.
- Caste Certificate if belonging to SC/ BC/ ST / Minorities.
- ECET Rank Card/ Score Card.
- Memorandum of Marks.
- Income Proof certificate if required.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate.
- SSC/ 10th Class Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and Games.
Those applicants who will successfully fulfill these eligibility criteria they all are eligible to fill ECET 2017 Application form. Here we are providing you a more information which is required to fill ECET Application form 2017 such as Age limit, Education Qualification, Application fee and applying procedure.
Guidelines to apply for ECET Counseling 2017
- Firstly all you guys will have to move on to the official website of ECET.
- Once you guys visit the main website home page look for the ECET Application form 2017 and click on it.
- Official advertisement will appear on your monitor screen.
- Those applicants who will qualify those eligibility criteria they are eligible for this course.
- Now you may have to fill all the required information in the mandatory area and click on the submit button.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the required application fee though online mode.
- Take the print out for further uses.