JCECE 2017-2018 Application Exam Date Eligibility Syllabus Pattern, Admit card
Hey guys what’s up here is a great news for all those applicants who are eagerly searching for JCECE 2017 Application form, as per the recent news resources JCECE Application form 2017 has been released officially those applicants who wants’ to fill application form they can apply for this application form before last date.
About JCECE Exam
The JCECE (Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam) is a state level examination managed by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is organized to screen candidates for admissions in for admission in the first year of degree level professional courses in the field of engineering, medical, architecture and many others. Through this article, students can check detailed information regarding JCECE 2017 examination.
JCECE 2017 Important Dates
The JCECE 2017 Application form has been already released on the official website on March 2017 on their main website, in order to take admission into JCECE course 2017 to 2018 session participants have to fill their application form. As you all know that JCECE will release this application form every year and now the time has come organization has uploaded all the eligibility criteria on their official website.
Overview over JCECE Application form 2017 exam date
- Exam Organizing Committee:- JCECE
- JCECE Exam date 2017:- update soon
- Type of information updated here:- JCECE Application form 2017
JCECE Selection Process Details
Those applicants who have completed his/her 10+2 or higher Secondary class from with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematic), PCB, PCMB any recognized board or its equivalent board they are eligible to apply for these admission seats.
Applicant’s age should not be greater than 28 years.
Those applicants who are applying for both Courses JCECE they will have to pay SC/ST PCM Rs. 275/- PCB Rs. 275/- PCMB Rs. 325/-
Gen/BC-I/ BC-II PCM Rs. 550/- PCB Rs. 550/- PCMB Rs. 600/-
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and local or permanent residence of Jharkhand state.
- Candidates will be required to produce the local or permanent residence certificate at the time of counseling.
Guidelines to apply for JCECE Counseling 2017:
- Firstly all you guys will have to move on to the official website of JCECE.
- Once you guys visit the main website home page look for the JCECE Application form 2017 and click on it.
- Official advertisement will appear on your monitor screen.
- Those applicants who will qualify those eligibility criteria they are eligible for this course.
- Now you may have to fill all the required information in the mandatory area and click on the submit button.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the required application fee though online mode.
- Take the print out for further uses.
JCECE ENTRANCE TEST DATES, JCECE ADMISSION, JCECE BTECH ADMISSION 2017, JCECE ENTRANCE TEST ADMIT CARD, JCECE 2017 APPLICATION FORM, JCECE 2017 COUNSELLING, JCECE 2017, RESULT JCECE 2017 APPLICATION FORM, JCECE 2017 EXAM DATE, JCECE 2017 EXAM FORM, JCECE 2017 ONLINE REGISTRATION, JCECE 2017 REGISTRATION , JCECE 2017 ADMISSION, JCECE ADMISSION FORM 2017, JCECE ADMIT CARD 2017 name wise, JCECE APPLICATION 2017, JCECE APPLICATION FORM, JCECE APPLICATION FORM DATE 2017, JCECE EXAM 2017 ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM, JCECE EXAM APPLICATION FORM 2017, JCECE EXAM DATE 2017, JCECE EXAM DATES 2017, JCECE ONLINE FORM 2017, JCECE ONLINE TEST ADMIT CARD, JCECE SLOT BOOKING, JCECE 2017 exam syllabus, JCECE exam pattern 2017-18, JCECE 2017 eligibility criteria, JCECE 2017 fee structure.